I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































March 3, 2012

24 hour inspiration


Most of my inspirations are drawn from that world right around me but the last 24 hours has been like a Tidal wave of inspiration via the internet.
Here is what has been hitting me up...

I would be stoked if my future children grew up to be like this guy. I don't know him but from this clip he seems to sink his teeth into life, know his boundaries (clearly not dictated by others) and have a loving supportive family. Rock on. 



I never wanted love to be a competition... until I saw this short film.
The Love Competition

TEDtalks... always something amazing...



Choice points; an interesting thought for the world and us as individuals. I see that the world is facing  several Choice Points currently and I feel blessed to live in a time when we know we can make the changes that are required. The first that spring to mind are  Millennium Development Goals & End Polio



I love any moment that reminds me of the human-animal connection that exceeds our daily expectations. 
I like the simple comments from The Gothamist


No comments:

Post a Comment