I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































December 26, 2010

trusting in the system

This is Alex. We met for one day last season and it didn't take me long to not like him; something pretty rare for me. I didn't like him so much so that 9 months, 7 countries and countless new people later I remembered his name the moment I saw him. 


But I believe in giving people the space for them to show me parts of themselves I am yet to see. This means putting what I have decided about them to the side and seeing what they are currently showing me. Often it looks like I am a push over but its a system works for me. 


9 months, 7 countries, and a little bit of time together later and lucky me because I have got to see that Alex is awesome. And now I am stoked to be +1 awesome friend; my reward for letting the past go and believing in the good in people. A reward that is worth its weight in gold. Thanks for being Awesome Alex!


Incidentally if I was worth as much as per kilo as this piece of cheese I saw today I would be worth $2400! 

No comments:

Post a Comment