I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































January 19, 2011

The Bravest Thing

I don't have time to sink my teeth into nearly half brilliant stuff on the web but this blog 'The Art of Non-Conformity' has my attention. 


The question is 'Whats the bravest things you have ever done?' 


I'm sharing this post because I was inspired and comforted by the responses. On the list are things that I've done and thought nothing of, some I need to do (sooner than later) and some I hope that are never my reality- but are currently reality for my nearest and dearest. 


Im fascinated by the leaps of faith people take, the constraints they have for themselves and the people they blossom to be when they are no longer who they use to be.


I think it can be so beautiful. 


Follow the link to see if The Bravest Thing you have ever done is shared here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment