I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































May 25, 2012

Love is EPIC

Now THIS inspires me!

Isaac wanted to marry Amy. The greatness is in the how he (and 60+ of their closest friends) got the wheels rolling...


I think one of the wonderful things about love is that it gives us a vessel to receive our output of love. Being loved feels nice but being allowed to love and having that feeling, energy and effort be purposeful is so life giving. Acceptance creates generation.

Every time you take a moment to be grateful for the love you receive also remember to say 'Thanks for letting me love you. For making room to receive the nice things I want to do so that you are happy, safe and fulfilled.' What ever or whom ever you are actively loving; cats, games, sports, family, friends, ideas, lovers they all count. If you can manage this with ex-lovers its healing.

Congratulations to these guys- looks like they will be living an epic life :)

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome post! Thanks so much for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete