I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































October 23, 2010

Making It Happen- Starting Sport

Have you ever stared in awe at a skier getting some seriously big air in the terrain park? Sat and watched a surfer, wondering what it feels like to ride a wave? Gazed out the window of a smelly bus at a cyclist whizzing past you at peak hour? Everyone has to start somewhere – but how do you take the first step?

This article (link below)  popped up in my Yahoo window and I think it has great concepts to make life work. Let your imagination wonder to see how you can become what you want. I have ticked the Skiing, also throwing myself into living in the snow; currently working on the running and surfing isn't too far down the desire list :)

http://au.sports.yahoo.com/banzai/snow/feature/-/8182053/getting-started-the-first-steps-in-sport/

No comments:

Post a Comment