I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































October 12, 2011

10 years either side.



I just watched this and thought ten years ago, when I was their age how would I have answered? And would I be happy with the way I spent my decade?

I couldn't have imagined that I could have created the life that I have lived. I would have said I wanted to be a dancer on broadway and married to my boyfriend. A life that i could have been happy living but I was never brave enough to imagine I could have the life I truly desired and so never dared dream it out loud, not even to myself.
If I had any idea that ten years later I would be where I am, with the friends and memories that I have  I never would have believed it.  Somehow I have been blessed to continually stumble upon another rung of the ladder and keep climbing.

So what about in ten years from now?
I want to not worry about money. Easy answer. But as soon as I had it  I realized that worrying about money doesn't need to be tired to how much I have; it's a choice that I can make right now to not worry about money. So that's the plan...

Where have you been and where are you going?

And on that note Bon Voyage to dear Toby who headed south today to share his beauty, passion and spark around our world. Blessed are those who cross your path and see the real you.  Really going to miss your texts mate, please take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment