I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































March 9, 2011

Feedback

I love feedback. It can be communicated in so many forms; a couple of honest words whispered, an email, catching a glimpse of yourself and not recognizing yourself, really feeling what your finger tips are touching, a hug, a shove, receiving nothing. All these forms of feedback have been true for me in the past week. 


On Sunday night I committed to a new idea by making it my facebook status:
Dallas is kicking the drama out of my life, this month at least.


Within an hour it had 14 'likes' which made me think it was a good idea (thanks facebook friends who I love and trust). So for this month I will do what it takes to repel uninvited drama into my life. I'm not nervous that I will miss out on any fun but I am nervous that I may offend people by not indulging them... I'm about to find out if its worth it- but I think I already have my answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment