I SEEK NEW WORLDS

I SEEK NEW WORLDS-
COME FOR THE RIDE































March 8, 2011

New York City, August 2010
Wisdom from my friend Carsh, a man of few words:


"Attention people that talk too much. SHUT UP! . If you actually took some interest in the person you are talking to, instead of talking about how awesome you think you are, a lot more people would like you."


The BEST lesson I have ever learnt was that by talking less people understood me better and as a result like me and enjoy my company so much more. I would often explain things multiple ways and use a lot of 'fluff' to try and expose a part of me people would want to connect with.  It rarely had the desired effect but I didn't know what else to do. It was a really hard lesson but Elise  and Mika will forever be goddess's in my life for staying with me though that learning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment